Monday, April 4, 2011

First signs of Spring!

I hope everyone had the opportunity to take advantage of the beautiful weather we had over the weekend! Saturday after I finished classes at A Gym Tale, I did not see outside at all - I actually slept the afternoon away with a 3 hour long nap with Alan and Ewan! Not very productive, but very much needed. That night Alan and I enjoyed a date night out as a birthday present from my dad. We had a wonderful dinner at Mamma Teresa's downtown, followed by coffee at Starbucks (and oat fudge bar - amazing) and then a movie.

Sunday, we made sure to take full advantage of the first signs of Spring and we began our day by jogging for 45 minutes! And it felt great! Instantly I felt re-energized and inspired to continue working out (I even followed it up by walking my dog at 6:45am this morning!). After jogging we ventured out to Westboro to enjoy sidewalk shopping and to find Ewan a tricycle. We made it home with plenty of time to enjoy the afternoon cleaning up the yard, taking down Christmas lights, planning the gardens and walking the dog while Ewan rode around on his new tricycle.

I had a wonderful weekend and I hope you all enjoyed yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment