Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just one of those weeks....

So, it is Sunday night 8:30pm and I am just now starting my weekend:(

This past week has just been one of those weeks where anything and everything that could go wrong, went wrong. From starting the week with a very long P.D. day, to having both party room sinks break, to issues with the landlord, to having Ewan up for two nights with teething pain, to being short staff and needing to work all weekend!

After a week like this it is hard to find the positives in owning your own business. However, I do have to remind myself of the flexibility that my job offers (most of the time) as well as the fact that I can bring my baby to work with me - so that even when I am working, I am able to spend quality time with him as well.

But at last, I am now sitting down with my wonderful husband who has also worked seven days straight with me, eating chocolate cake and drinking champagne to celebrate the end of this week and discuss new hopes for the coming week.

The hard times are easier to leave behind you when you have a very strong support network that will listen. So thank you to my loving husband, to my smiley baby, and to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment