Monday, March 29, 2010

Ewan is mobile! Sort of....

So while playing on the floor with Ewan this afternoon as well as simultaneously getting back to emails, I looked up after pressing send and Ewan was across the living room! Now the living room is not that big - so he probably only moved about 4 feet, I don't want to sound like a negligent parent - but he actually moved without me assisting him! Granted he is only moving backwards, but it is movement all the same. Also, Ewan is finally showing that he actually has interest in moving - so it may only be a matter of days before he is fully crawling - whether or not this is a good thing for me I'm not sure! So all you crawlers in the Enchantments class tomorrow - just watch out, Ewan is going to back up over you!

No comments:

Post a Comment