Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to write a quick note to wish all the mom's a very Happy Mother's Day. I hope you all are enjoying a relaxing day and getting the appreciation that you deserve for all you do. Enjoy your children and all the joys that mothering brings. I hope everyone has a beautiful day!

And a thank you to my wonderful husband for giving me a morning to sleep in until 10am (the first sleep in day that I can remember since I don't know how long ago) as well as a delicious pancake breakfast, flowers, and a few great books - one of which from Ewan "Why I Love my Mommy" - melted my heart! This is my second official Mother's Day, but last year I gave birth on Mother's Day, so although memorable, this day has been much more relaxing and enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment